Build A 4 Tap Kegerator In One Hour!
So yesterday we had a quick look around for a bar fridge that would fit 4 of our mini kegs in it just out of interest...
However being fairly impulsive as soon as we found one we went ahead and bought it, took it home and 1 hour later had a fully functioning kegerator with 4 taps and 30L capacity (2 x 10L kegs and 2 x 5L kegs) set up in the iKegger office!
Below we have listed the components that were put into it and we will update this with more detailed instructions soon!
Note: This fridge will not fit 19L Corny Kegs in it, it is however perfect for having a larger selection of drinks on tap in a small area. For instance you could have 5L of Nitro Cold Brew Coffee for the morning, 2 x 10L of Beer Kegs for the afternoon on CO2 and 5L of Espresso Martini on a Nitro tap for after work!
The only actual construction work involved is drilling 4 evenly spaced holes for the taps through the fridge door, after that it was just a matter of tightening the clamps on all the beer and gas line connections, filling the kegs and turning the fridge and gas on... One hour after starting we were drinking beer on tap in the office!
- 1 x Bar Fridge (Need 36cm x 36cm Internal Footprint for 4 x Kegs)
- 60cm Height for 10L kegs (Front Where Veg Crisper Is)
- 40cm Height For 5L Kegs (Rear On Compressor)
- 2 x 10L Mandingo Kegs
- 2 x 5L Choad Kegs
- 4 x Double Ball Lock Spears
- 4 x 100mm Tap Shanks With 90 deg 5mm Barb
- 4 x Standard Chrome Beer Taps (or Stainless Flow Control Taps)
- 4 x Liquid Disconnects
- 4 x Gas Disconnects
- 1 x 4 Outlet Gas Manifold
- 1 x Professional Mini Regulator
- 1 x Soda Stream Adapter
- 1 x Soda Stream Gas Bottle
- 1 x MFL to Barb Adapter for Regulator
- 18 x Hose Clamps
- Between 5 and 25m of Beer / Gas Line
- Each tap needs 4-5m if using standard taps
- Minimal line required if using flow control taps
If you want a nitro and co2 system you will need 2 regulators and 2 gas bottles as pictured below, 2 of the kegs are hooked up to CO2 from a sodastream bottle (centre) and 2 onto a 2.2L disposable N2 bottle (in the door)