- This jockey box, or miracle box as they are sometimes called, is the ideal way to take the equivalent of 30 stubbies anywhere. It holds 2 of our 5L mini kegs inside it along with a high quality mini regulator that can either use 16g disposable CO2 canisters or a Sodastream bottle (with optional adapter) to keep your beer fresh and carbonated for as long as it takes you to drink it.
- PLEASE NOTE: The sodastream bottle and regulator do not fit inside the jockey box when joined together, you can transport the gas bottle inside and on arrival join it to the regulator and have them outside the esky with the gas hose going in through the drain hole.
- Our jockey box is not just for beer, you can also use this package for cider, sparkling wine, mixed spirits, pre-made cocktails, carbonating your own soda or kombucha! Have rum and coke on one tap and your favourite beer on the other, the combinations are endless.
- You can also use this jockey box to force carbonate your home brew without needing the fridge! Just fill the kegs with your brew, fill the cooler with ice or ice bricks, turn on the gas and it'll be ready to drink in about 48 hours!
- With the addition of a chiller plate or by using a daisy chain to attach the 5L kegs to larger kegs you can use this kit to pour from warmish larger kegs too. Preferably have 19L or commecial 50L kegs in a bucket of ice (but can be warm) and run them through the chiller plate or 5L kegs in the esky full of ice, by the time it reaches the tap it will be frosty cold! (The chiller plate is needed for fast drinking, 5L kegs are fine for slower drinking sessions).
- Talk to us about this option as it needs specialised parts depending on the beer you will be using in it.
For some places to get the kegs filled with craft beer check out this map of filling venues.