4L, 5L and 10L Kegs include the removable double ball lock spear that the liquid and gas connect to. These have valves so they can be disconnected at any point without losing gas or leaking liquid. There is also a pressure release valve to allow manual gas release, burping the kegs, pressure transfer of liquid etc. 19L kegs have these parts built into them. All our kegs include a 5 year warranty.
5L Mini Home Brew Kegs
- These are perfect for putting your home brew in 12v camping fridges, bar fridges or cooler boxes. (40cm tall with connections, 18.5cm diameter)
10L Mini Home Brew Kegs
- Great for use in bar fridges or for lying down on a shelf in a larger fridge. Our largest mini kegs (60cm tall with connections, 18.5cm diameter)
19L Cornelius Home Brew Kegs
- Maximum volume for the best price. Only fits into larger fridges and can't be used while lying down. (64cm tall with connections, 22cm diameter)
20L Plastic Fermenter Home Brew Kegs
- Floating dip tube allows both brewing under pressure and dispensing while lying down (64cm tall with connections, 24cm diameter)
19L plus 4L Keg Packages
- Best of both worlds, the entire system can be put into a large fridge for 2 x 23L brews on tap with the ability to take the smaller kegs with you at a moments notice as they will always be full. Alternatively you can store the 19L kegs somewhere cool and just keep the smaller kegs in the fridge, refilling them as needed.