Soda Stream 400g Gas Cylinder - Full
Soda Stream 400g Gas Cylinder - Full
High Demand: Packing Time Of Up To 5 Days
Soda Stream Cylinder | 400g CO2 | Full
These are a great middle ground between a full size 2.6kg or 6kg CO2 bottle and disposable 16g canisters.
- They are still light and thin enough to be portable.
- Small enough to fit in your fridge for carbonating home brew
- They hold the equivalent of 25 x 16g canisters.
- Enough to dispense over 60L of beer
- Carbonate and dispense about 30-40L of home brew.
- Much cheaper than using the 16g bulbs ($19 to swap vs $62.50 for bulbs)
- Soda Stream offers a swap and go service in most towns and suburbs in Australia see your local one on the button below.
- To use them with our professional mini regulator you need the adaptor available below.
- To use with the 19L keg it is best to use the steel disconnect (available below) so that it hangs vertically and for the same reason the plastic disconnect works better with the mini kegs.
- You can add a remote gas line for the mini regulator to be able to not hang the bottle off the keg
Proudly Australian Owned and Operated
We are a small business run by a group of passionate friends. Check our reviews (more than 2000 x 5 star!) and you will see that we genuinely care about our customers.
No Payment Details Stored | Secure payment providers
All our payments are processed by either Paypal, Stripe or AfterPay. We have no access to any of your payment details and neither does anyone else.
128 Bit Encrypted Secure Sockets Layer
Always look for https:// in the url and the padlock symbol when shopping online to ensure your transactions are secure.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you find our product faulty, have a problem with our service or just change your mind within 30 days we will refund your entire order on receiving the products back. This has never happened, you will love them!
We genuinely love what we do, that's why we do it!
If you need to contact Dave, Jo, Oner or Victoria with questions, feedback, testimonial or a suggestion, please send an email to email@example.com. All emails are typically responded to within 24 hours, except weekends and holidays.
You can also contact us via chat on the bottom corner of the website nearly any time.
For all other correspondence:
iKegger Pty Ltd
13-21B Mandible St
Shipping, Handling and Returns
Free Shipping Within Australia for Orders Over $249
- We offer free shipping within Australia when your order surpasses $249. It's our way of making your shopping experience as simple and enjoyable as possible. However, there are a few important details you should know, especially regarding large or heavy items and insurance cover.
Insured Vs Uninsured
- The free delivery option is sent with whichever reliable (in our experience) courier service is cheapest. Often this will end up being Auspost, sometimes it will not. This option does not include transit insurance. We will take all care with packaging your order & send you tracking details once dispatched. However, once it's been picked up it's not covered for loss or damage in transit (dents, scratches etc). The paid shipping options with Auspost are fully covered for loss or damage in transit.
Large & Heavy Exclusion
- While we would love to extend free shipping to all orders, larger items like 19L & 20L kegs, fermenters, 2.2L gas bottles, and jockey boxes make this impossible due to their wildly varying shipping costs. If your order includes any of the items listed above, the free shipping rate won't show at checkout. Instead, you will see a live quote from Auspost with their exact calculated shipping prices based on your address, the package size, and weight.
Variations In Excluded Items Shipping Pricing
- Auspost's automated quoting system is usually correct. The large and potentially unconventional shape of these items (or the need for dangerous goods shipping for gas) can occasionally lead to cost calculation discrepancies though. If the quoted shipping price seems too high, please reach out to us. You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use instant chat by clicking the "Contact" button below. Tell us what you want to order and your address and we'll pack the order and manually weigh and measure your package. This way, we can offer you a custom shipping quote that is 100% accurate, and it comes with no obligation to complete purchase.
- We strive to pack and dispatch all orders from our Wollongong NSW warehouse within 24 hours. While unforeseen events like illness or extreme weather can occasionally cause delays, we're dedicated to ensuring the fastest turnaround possible.
- Please note that Auspost doesn't collect orders from us on weekends. If you place an order after midday on Friday, it will be dispatched on Monday.
Returns & Warranty
We do our best to pack quickly and accurately and to send you gear that's virtually unbreakable. However there is always going to be some exceptions. How we deal with those is where iKegger shines. Just see our reviews
Change of Mind: We offer a full refund within 30 days for unused, undamaged items in sale-ready condition. While you cover return shipping, we don't charge a restocking fee like some other companies.
Missing Items: We understand how disappointing it can be to discover missing items from your order. We want you happy and sharing a drink with your friends asap so we've streamlined the process.
- Send Us A Pic, It Makes Everyone's Life Easier: If you notice a missing item when you open your package, send us a picture or video of what you did get and we'll sort it as soon as humanly possible. Use our chat, FB Messenger or WhatsApp by tapping the contact button below to share these visuals.This allows us to verify that nothing else is missing before sending the missing part. We've discovered over the years that if somoene has missed one item when packing there's a higher possibility of another item being missed to
Warranty Claims: A Smooth Process, Guaranteed
We stand behind the quality of our products and offer warranty coverage for your peace of mind. If you encounter a product issue covered by our warranty, here's how to get it sorted:
- Showcase Your Setup: Like for missing items, the fastest way to get you pouring is seeing how you've set up your gear so send us a pic or video if possible. This allows us to immediately eliminate potential troubleshooting steps. In turn, this saves both you and us valuable time and effort, ensuring you can enjoy perfect performance as quickly as possible.
- No Visuals? No Problem: If you are unable to send us a picture or video of the issue, please consult the manual that came with your gear or is located under the "Help" menu at the top of our website before contacting us. Being able to troubleshoot using the same names for the various components stops conversations that run along the lines of "the do-hicky with the twist, near the part you pull has a drip coming out it" which while an interesting description doesn't help us have any idea what you are talking about.
Warranty Claims: Verified Reviews From Customers With Product Issues
Keg Sizes and Dimensions
iKegger Mini Keg Dimensions
Below is a table that details the dimensions and volume that each of our mini kegs and growlers can hold. The table shows the height of each keg with the included screw cap only.
|2L Standard Keg||13.5cm||20cm|
|2L Black Insulated Keg||13.5cm||26cm|
|4L Standard Keg||13.5cm||35cm|
|4L Black Insulated Keg||17.5cm||29cm|
|5L Standard Keg||17.5cm||29cm|
|5L Black Insulated Keg||17.5cm||36cm|
|10L Standard Keg||17.5cm||50cm|
Tap and Spear Sizes
The below heights are from the mouth of the keg to highest point of the lid / tap when it is attached to the keg. If the keg is lying down this would also be the depth (for example with an iKegger 2.0 or Traditional Tap system lying down in your fridge).
- If using the iKegger 2.0 you can remove the spout and regulator at any point for even more compact storage.
- If using a double ball lock spear (by itself or included with the tradional tap complete kit) you can detach the tap, hose or regulator at any point to store.
|7.0cm||Fully functional tap system upright or lying down|
|For even smaller storage, no gas regulator atached.|
|6.0cm||For storage, no gas input or tap attached.|
|Low Profile Mini Keg Spear||3.5cm||Gas and liquid posts out to side with 35psi PRV and filter dip tube.|
(with beer tap)
|24cm||Traditional beer tap system with tap attached and lying down|
|Can only be used upright. Spout can be removed|