Short and thick at 17.5cm diameter and 28cm long this is the perfect size for throwing in the esky and taking to the park.
- Our budget tap option (this is the most basic tapping system)
- Lightweight and easily portable
- Uses 16g disposable CO2 canisters to maintain carbonation and dispense beer
- Manual push button gas dispenser (not a regulator)
- Plastic tap on flexible hose
- For our higher quality and fully featured tap systems check out our build your own mini keg kits
We find that the 4L Johnsons are great as they fit in many fridge doors and easily lying down on a fridge shelf however they are too tall to stand upright in most standard sized eskies.
These stubby little fellas are a perfect fit however (keep an eye out for our soon to come jockey box kit, 2 x 5L kegs in an esky on wheels with taps on the front!)
These kegs are even tougher than the rest of our range being made of a slightly thicker sheet of 304 stainless steel and as is always the case they have been passivated and the thread fits all our tapping systems.