The Complete Double Ender Keg Tap System
or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.50 AUD
fortnightly with More info
The Complete "Double Ender" Beer Tap System
- The "Double Ender" Spear with ball lock posts for gas and liquid and a bleed valve.
- The professional quality set and forget mini regulator with plastic disconnect.
- The brass and chrome "Brumby" style beer tap with plastic disconnect.
- Optional Upgrades:
The "Double Ender" Spear
- All steel construction with heavy duty silicon seals (a full set of replacements is included)
- Bleed valve for releasing over pressure and flushing the keg with CO2
- Gas ball lock post with valve for easy connection and disconnection of the regulator at any point.
- Liquid ball lock post with valve for easy connection and disconnection of the tap at any point.
- Uses a flexible beer line for a dip tube, easy to clean and replace when needed
The Professional Mini Regulator
- Comes with adapters for 16g and 74g disposable CO2 cartridges
- True set and forget pressure regulation, will maintain the set psi indefinetely
- Get a perfect pour every time without having to constantly make adjustments
- Perfect for force carbonating home brew.
- Optional adapters available for Soda Stream and full size 2.6 and 6kg CO2 bottles
The Chrome Brumby Tap
- Chrome coated brass construction
- Used in bar and pubs all over the world
- Attractive looking with standard replaceable handle
Does NOT include a mini keg or growler, this price is for the tap, spear and regulator alone.