Below is a table that details the dimensions and volume that each of our mini kegs and growlers can hold. The 1st table is heights with the screw cap only (this is always included, even when you get a keg with tap system).
If using the iKegger 2.0 you can remove the spout and regulator at any point too, this is the lowest height option and still allows full function.
If using a double ball lock spear you can detach the tap, hose or regulator at any point for storage and reconnect to pour.
Free Shipping Option: Australian orders over $249 that don't include oversize or weight items (like fermenters & 19L kegs) will see a Free Shipping option at checkout. Unfortunately we can't offer free shipping if your cart includes these items due to the wildly varying shipping cost depending on your order and location.
Paid Shipping Options: All customers (including those orders excluded from free shipping) will also be given a live quote from Auspost Standard & Express services. These include full transit insurance which the free option doesn't and will usually be faster.
Handling Time:We aim to dispatch within 24 hours, usually same day if order is placed before 1pm. Auspost does not pick up on weekends so orders placed after 1pm Friday will be dispatched on Monday.
Expected Shipping Times
East Coast and Capital Cities: Usually delivered within 2-5 working days after dispatch.
WA, NT, SA, TAS, and Regional Areas: Generally delivered within 5-8 working days after dispatch.
Please note that transit time is handled by Australia Post, and delays are rare but possible. We're committed to assisting you in case of any delivery hiccups.
Warranty & Returns
Returns & Warranty
Change of Mind: 30 days
Warranty: Up to 5 Years
We do our best to pack quickly and accurately and we sell gear that's virtually unbreakable. However there is always going to be some exceptions. How we deal with those is where iKegger shines!
This custom-made adapter replaces the 90deg top on the steel disconnects so that you can attach something straight on a ball lock post. You need to buy a steel disconnect with it, this price is just for the custom-made straight adapter on top.
It can be used on either liquid or gas steel disconnects.
It allows you to use a mini keg while it is lying down in the fridge (pictured attached to a 5L iKegger mini keg in a standard size 280L fridge, the door closes easily but you can remove the tap with one hand if you need to due to a shallow fridge)
Was nothing like expected ..a brass fitting I can get at a local hardware store ...ended up paying $23.00 for a $12.00 fitting .... So returned expecting to receive a refund of the item price .. but a no show
1. You didn't read the product description so wanted to send the product back, which I agreed to.
2. It's stainless steel, not brass
2. The $23 you paid includes the shipping ($8.20) to the other side of the country. Also in the $23 is GST, payment processing fees, shipping label and invoice printing, packaging & time spent packing, plus me driving it to the post office.
3. You can't get these at your local hardware, they are unusual threads and not ones you'd ever find in combination which is why I had them custom-made.
4. I said I was happy to refund the money if you return it but the item didn't show up.
5. I emailed asking for the address you sent it to and the tracking number so we could chase it up for you and you didn't respond, instead writing this review...
6. When you did send me the tracking you'd sent it to the wrong address in a different suburb where it had been "left in a safe place"
Despite that, I refunded your order, yet your response to getting the refund notice was emailing to tell me you are going to leave bad reviews everywhere you can find and comment on every facebook post of ours you can find.
Congratulations, you win the worst customer of the year award 2023 (and it's only June)