Kegerator | KegMaster XL | Single Tap inc. Regulator & Connections
Kegerator | KegMaster XL | Single Tap inc. Regulator & Connections
Got your hands on a 50L commercial keg and want that cold delicious beverage in your glass ASAP? This is the way.
Introducing the XL Keg Fridge, the no-nonsense way to have up to FOUR 19-Litre kegs or even a 50-Litre commercial keg on tap! Perfect for your home, café, or the ultimate mancave. 🍻
Launched in May 2022, the new XL model is not just a fridge; it's a beast with a roomy 160-Litre capacity that is still sleek and compact so you can squeeze it just about anywhere. Fancy a cider, wine, pre-mixed drink, soda water, or even a cheeky espresso martini? It's your bar, your choice!
Wheel it into place with ease, thanks to those nifty low-profile rollers. 🚚
Pick your taps! Whether you're a one-tap wonder or you want to go full-on mad scientist with a four-tap tower, we've got you sorted. And those taps? Only the crème de la crème—the UltraTap, offering smooth-as-silk laminar flow.
See our other listings for 2, 3 and 4-tap models
So what are you waiting for? Bring the pub experience right into your own space with the XL Keg Fridge. Cheers! 🍺🥳
Note: The kegerator includes the fridge, font, taps, lines, gas regulator, and connections for ball lock posts.
For a complete kit you will need:
A gas source: Either a refillable type 30 threaded gas bottle locally (or purchase a SodaStream adapter to use SodaStream 400g bottles).
At least one keg:
Commercial kegs: a coupler to suit the commercial style kegs in 10L, 20L or 50L sizes depending on what you will be buying. Getting a coupler with ball lock posts makes the connection and disconnection easy and quick and is well worth the extra $20 in our opinion!
Note: Fitting 50L Kegs in Kegerators
Some 50L kegs (espeically A Type) are taller than others, for these taller ones you will need a Low Profile Angle on the liquid line so that it sticks out to the side instead of upright.
Important Kegerator Information
Kegerator Shipping Information
Kegerator Shipping Options:
Our store will try to find you a quote for shipping your kegerator but sometimes it won't be able to live quote due to weight, size and destination.
- In that case a "Freight Quote" option for $150 will show. Choose this and checkout or contact us first and we will find the best option we can.
- If you have paid the $150 and it's cheaper than that we will refund the difference (and send you the receipt)
- If there is an extra cost we will let you know and if you don't want to go ahead, that is absolutely fine, we understand completely and we will refund your order immediately.
Handling Time:We aim to dispatch within 24 hours in general. However kegerators are our bulkiest and heaviest items and we need to organise couriers outside our usual ones to carry them. It will take a couple of days to dispatch while we find the best option depending on where you live.
Expected Shipping Times
- East Coast and Capital Cities: Usually delivered within 4-7 working days after ordering.
- WA, NT, SA, TAS, and Regional Areas: Generally delivered within 8-10 working days after ordering.
Please note that transit time is handled by the courier, and delays are possible due to any number of things in this great big country of ours. We'll assist you as best we can in case of any delivery hiccups.
Free Shipping Within Australia for Orders Over $249
- We offer free shipping within Australia when your order surpasses $249. It's our way of making your shopping experience as simple and enjoyable as possible. However, there are a few important details you should know, especially regarding large or heavy items and insurance cover.
Insured Vs Uninsured
- The free delivery option is sent with whichever reliable (in our experience) courier service is cheapest. Often this will end up being Auspost, sometimes it will not. This option does not include transit insurance. We will take all care with packaging your order & send you tracking details once dispatched. However, once it's been picked up it's not covered for loss or damage in transit (dents, scratches etc). The paid shipping options with Auspost are fully covered for loss or damage in transit.
Large & Heavy Exclusion
- While we would love to extend free shipping to all orders, larger items like 19L & 20L kegs, fermenters, 2.2L gas bottles, and jockey boxes make this impossible due to their wildly varying shipping costs. If your order includes any of the items listed above, the free shipping rate won't show at checkout. Instead, you will see a live quote from Auspost with their exact calculated shipping prices based on your address, the package size, and weight.
Variations In Excluded Items Shipping Pricing
- Auspost's automated quoting system is usually correct. The large and potentially unconventional shape of these items (or the need for dangerous goods shipping for gas) can occasionally lead to cost calculation discrepancies though. If the quoted shipping price seems too high, please reach out to us. You can drop us an email at email@example.com or use instant chat by clicking the "Contact" button below. Tell us what you want to order and your address and we'll pack the order and manually weigh and measure your package. This way, we can offer you a custom shipping quote that is 100% accurate, and it comes with no obligation to complete purchase.
- We strive to pack and dispatch all orders from our Wollongong NSW warehouse within 24 hours. While unforeseen events like illness or extreme weather can occasionally cause delays, we're dedicated to ensuring the fastest turnaround possible.
- Please note that Auspost doesn't collect orders from us on weekends. If you place an order after midday on Friday, it will be dispatched on Monday.
Returns & Warranty
We do our best to pack quickly and accurately and to send you gear that's virtually unbreakable. However there is always going to be some exceptions. How we deal with those is where iKegger shines. Just see our reviews
Change of Mind: We offer a full refund within 30 days for unused, undamaged items in sale-ready condition. While you cover return shipping, we don't charge a restocking fee like some other companies.
Missing Items: We understand how disappointing it can be to discover missing items from your order. We want you happy and sharing a drink with your friends asap so we've streamlined the process.
- Send Us A Pic, It Makes Everyone's Life Easier: If you notice a missing item when you open your package, send us a picture or video of what you did get and we'll sort it as soon as humanly possible. Use our chat, FB Messenger or WhatsApp by tapping the contact button below to share these visuals.This allows us to verify that nothing else is missing before sending the missing part. We've discovered over the years that if somoene has missed one item when packing there's a higher possibility of another item being missed to
Warranty Claims: A Smooth Process, Guaranteed
We stand behind the quality of our products and offer warranty coverage for your peace of mind. If you encounter a product issue covered by our warranty, here's how to get it sorted:
- Showcase Your Setup: Like for missing items, the fastest way to get you pouring is seeing how you've set up your gear so send us a pic or video if possible. This allows us to immediately eliminate potential troubleshooting steps. In turn, this saves both you and us valuable time and effort, ensuring you can enjoy perfect performance as quickly as possible.
- No Visuals? No Problem: If you are unable to send us a picture or video of the issue, please consult the manual that came with your gear or is located under the "Help" menu at the top of our website before contacting us. Being able to troubleshoot using the same names for the various components stops conversations that run along the lines of "the do-hicky with the twist, near the part you pull has a drip coming out it" which while an interesting description doesn't help us have any idea what you are talking about.
Warranty Claims: Verified Reviews From Customers With Product Issues
Dimensions & Installation
- Fridge Top Height: 850 mm with rollers, 830 mm without, and 890 mm if you're upgrading to castors
- Width: 600 mm
- Depth: 640 mm
- Internal Measures: H 724.9 mm x W 511.9 mm x D 405.1 mm
- Capacity: 160 L
- Weight: 43 Kg
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Climate Class: T
- Refrigerant: R600a 40g
- Insulation: Cyclopentane
- Boxed Up: H 88cm x W 66cm x D 69cm
- Sides: Leave 10cm each.
- Back: Leave 5-10cm
- Top: Any space is fine
- Underneath: Any space
- Front: No setback required.
- Cabinetry: Vented
- Font Location: The font hole is located 27cm from each side (left/right) 17cm from the back and 37cm from the front.
- Benchtop Tap Tower: You can place the tap tower on a bench and run the hoses to it but should ensure the top of the fridge is sealed to the base of the bench. This can be acheived easily with a pool noodle or similar!
So, go ahead and make some room in your life for the KegMaster™ XL! Cheers! 🍻
Kegerator Warranty & Returns
Returns & Warranty
- Note: We are resellers of these kegerators.
- Unlike our usual products which we design, build, pack and ship these come from the manufacturer in Melbourne directly.
- For warranty and returns you will need to follow their guide which can be found on this page.
- If you do not agree to their terms please do not purchase as we are bound by them too!