The home brew keg starter kit includes everything you need to stop bottling and start enjoying your brew from the tap.
It includes a 19L stainless steel keg for storage, a self-contained 4L mini keg package for taking out and about, and a professional-grade mini regulator for carbonating both kegs simultaneously. There are a variety of ways it can be set up depending on your needs and everything is included to allow you to do so.
You can store a large keg in the garage and just fill the small one to put in the kitchen fridge (it fits in the door of larger fridges and takes up not much more space than a wine bottle when lying down.
Alternatively, you can put both kegs in your beer fridge and the smaller one will always be full and ready to take with you either to the couch, the park or a mates place.
The Home Brew Starter Kit Contents
- A 19L Cornelius keg with ball lock posts for gas and liquid and a pressure bleed valve.
- A 4L "Johnson" mini keg made of 304 stainless steel with a 5 year warranty
- A resin pluto gun for dispensing.
- The professional quality mini regulator for using 16g and 25g disposable CO2 bulbs and an adapter to use 400g sodastream gas bottles.
- A remote gas line so you can have the regulator not connected directly to the keg and 2 outlets so you can connect both kegs at the same time.
- The stainless steel double ball lock spear (the part that screws into the top of the keg) with Cornelius style posts for gas and liquid plus a bleed valve.
- A daisy link kit to attach the 4L keg to a 19L keg for transferring beer from one keg to another.