This basic home brew keg starter kit includes everything you need to stop bottling and start enjoying your brew on tap at home.
It includes a 19L stainless steel keg, a professional-grade regulator for carbonating and dispensing, and a pluto gun beer tap to pour from.
The Home Brew Starter Kit Contents
- A 19L Cornelius keg with ball lock posts for gas and liquid and a pressure bleed valve.
- A resin pluto gun for dispensing.
- A choice of gas regulators to control the CO2 pressure in the keg.
- The professional quality mini regulator for using 16g and 25g disposable CO2 bulbs and has an adapter to use 400g sodastream gas bottles.
- The dual gauge regulator is for type 30 refillable gas bottles and also includes an adapter to use Sodastream gas bottles.
- A remote gas line so you can have the regulator not connected directly to the keg.
- It comes with a sample of sodium percarbonate cleaner and lubricant for the posts.
- You have the choice to add 500ml of sanitiser, 400g of sodium percarbonate, a tube of lubricant and spare o-rings.
- You can add a 10 pack of 16g CO2 bulbs, a 20 pack of 25g CO2 bulbs or a 400g Sodastream gas bottles for a complete package that's ready to use.